Monday 27 January 2014

Dear Wanderer


Dear Wanderer


And then I think to myself
Oh seeker of freedom, what is it you truly seek?
What is this novelty which you desire; that in your environment cannot transpire?
How is it that you find something so lacking on the outside?
When in reality what is missing is from the inside.
Let your eyes rove the horizon Wanderer;
And set upon the rising sun - Which glows astonishingly each day
No matter from which corner of the world, see it you may.
It calls to you does it not Wanderer?
It says: Here I am, can you not see?
I do not seem to want to go anywhere -
For at once – I am everywhere
Let your inner spirit loose dearest Wanderer
For it will set you free…
It will shine through the entire globe
In one moment of pure ecstasy.


Maalika Kazia

No comments:

Post a Comment