Wednesday 5 February 2014

Spirit


Spirit


Never cease, never stop.

Never break, never drop.

Never think you’re not good enough for what you desire:

Because everything you will shall transpire.


Don’t break, don’t crack,

Don’t fall, don’t snap.

And if you do, I’ll be there to pick you.

I’ll never let you go; I’ll never let you lose.


I’ll always be your guide and your contesting spirit.

I’ll never give up, and I’ll not let you give in.

When hope is lying in his grave while you sit crying,

I’ll resurrect him with my eternal light shining.


I’ll let you cry, I’ll bear your bile.

I’ll let you wreak with fear and pain convoluting in your mind.

But I’ll never give up, never give in:

Because I am: your spirit from within.

Maalika Kazia

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Maalika!!! Thank you for sharing... I really needed this.

    ReplyDelete