Wednesday 19 February 2014

Dreams






Dreams




I am a dreamer, bearing the flag of fantasy high and proud.


I am a dreamer, with aspirations writhing inside my soul; waiting to sprout out.


A hope, a challenge, a demand, a carriage –


A dream can be all these, or simply mean salvage.




For me a dream is freedom


Freedom to spread my wings and fly.


The moment where I can breathe in the golden dust


And transform into something magnificent.




With the light of perseverance guiding me


Let the world come forth and see-


That I will attain my dreams,


And they will always live within me.




For without my dreams I am nothing.


An empty shell, which without its sustenance is cracking.


For my dreams are my breath, blood and sweat –


My dreams are my bread.


Maalika Kazia

No comments:

Post a Comment